Public speaking shouldn’t be scary. Yet, studies show a huge population puts speaking in front of an audience right up here with death and divorce as their top most dreaded activity.
In this seminar, we teach the skills needed to empower even the most untrained public speaker. We work our way from head-to-toe, exploring how our brain, eyes, facial expressions, posture, stance, hands and foot movement can be powerful tools when presenting.
You’ll learn lessons and applicable tips on curbing nervousness, mastering body language, and how to prepare and deliver a presentation with greater ease. Delivered in a two-part program, this workshop can be taught in a single day or on two separate days with space in between.
Key Learning Points part one
- A mind, body, words analysis of the components of public speaking
- How physiology can help or hinder you while presenting
- Introduction to common hiccups in speaking and how to avoid or overcome them
Key Learning Points part two
- The experience of presenting a topic in front of an audience
- Practice giving and receiving feedback in a safe learning environment
- Insights into the habits, mannerisms and vocal hiccups that may be limiting your presentation style
Let's connect on a short call to discuss your training needs. Find a time that works HERE.